Are you the STAR of a predator’s fantasy? In this episode we get into the MINDSET of a predator and what behaviors and language you are using that causes you to appear weak, subservient, and vulnerable. Did you know that you may be at even greater risk when you haven’t closed a deal in a while? Listen to learn more! Our guest shares #TIPS to avoid a false sense of security. What’s your office/team distress signal? Listen for some fresh ideas on how to better PREVENT a dangerous situation.
Our guest, Dave Legaz is a Broker/Owner, Team Leader, and Instructor for NAR specializing in Realtor® Safety! This podcast is a MUST Listen because he takes us way beyond the typical teachings. He is also a Board of Director with the Beverly Carter Foundation whose mission is to ensure that real estate agent safety remains top-of-mind year round and not just during September which is also NAR’s official Real Estate Safety month. Please review his Presentation & Safety Guide!
He is very involved with his local, state and national association of REALTOR® organizations. And last but certainly not least, he has LOTS of acronyms titled behind his name which are all evidence of his commitment to learning and mastery. He has obtained the following designations: ABR (Accredited Buyer’s Representative), AHWD (At Home With Diversity), CIPS (Certified International Property Specialist, CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), e-Pro, GRI (Graduate, REALTOR® Institute), RSPS (Resort and Second Home Property Specialist) & SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist). You can email David here or find his website here.
Some of the Questions we asked our Guest:
- Why is realtor safety so important right now?
- Where are agents most vulnerable and How can agents better protect themselves and their customers?
- What are your thoughts and opinions on concealed weapons?
- What are your best safety tips for agents to implement right now?
- How do we better educate our customers on the necessary changes to our customs so that we are all better protected?
- Where can agents go to learn more about Beverly Carter Foundation?
PLEASE!!! Leave a review, subscribe, & share the podcast with a friend.
So...You Think You Want to Be A Real Estate Agent by Kendall E. Bonner, Ann Carlson, & Teresa Rogers