Today’s episode is unique because I have two guests with completely different backgrounds and experiences, and both are very influential none the less. Because this interview was quite long, I did break it up into Part 1 & Part 2! Enjoy J
Matt van Winkle is the CEO of RE/MAX Northwest with 10 offices, almost 400 agents and support staff, and $2.5 billion in sales. RE/MAX Northwest was founded to address the shortcomings of the current real estate brokerage model. As a result, he has built RE/MAX Northwest into the #1 RE/MAX in Washington State and is also a consultant and coach for brokers and brokerage owners across the country. His strategy? Work Hard. Be Nice.®
Nick Bailey rejoined RE/MAX as Chief Customer Officer in September 2019 where he oversees all support services provided by RE/MAX LLC to its expansive network of franchisees and Affiliates. He also is responsible for driving the network’s business growth, professional development and engagement. Nick’s experience includes being a Sr. Vice President at Market Leader, a Vice President at Trulia/Zillow and, most recently, the President and CEO of Century 21.
Our topics include:
- Buffini’s 2019 Mid-Year Review (The changes to come and the reduction in # of brokerages)
- iBuyers / Zillow Instant Offers / OfferPad / Open Door
- NW MLS/Redfin Commission Publication and DOJ Inquiry
- Coming Soon/Exempt Listings/Pocket Listings
- Teams vs. Brokerages & Tech!
- The Customer Experience Focus: How it impacts Marketing, Transactions, and Relationships & The Digital Age of Video & Social Media
- Part 1: Market Status: Any Downturn Predictions???
- Part 2: Your Final Words of Advice to the Audience!
By the way, if you would like a copy of my show outline – I need you to do three things for me! PLEASE leave a review, share the podcast with a friend, and then send me a DM with a screenshot of your review, the episode # and your email. I’m happy to email you my notes on the episode!
So...You Think You Want to Be A Real Estate Agent by Kendall E. Bonner, Ann Carlson, & Teresa Rogers
Join My Facebook Group to continue our discussion! Find me on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, or YouTube!