AI and the Future of Work
Paddy Padmanabhan, CEO of Damo Consulting and author, discusses the future of technology in healthcare
February 06, 2022
Paddy Padmanabhan, CEO of Damo Consulting, has spent 20 years educating healthcare CIOs about digital transformation and writing about healthcare innovation. Damo helps organizations turn new technology into better patient outcomes in areas like telemedicine, electronic health records, and patient engagement platforms. Paddy shares wisdom about innovative solutions that will improve our quality of life for decades ahead.
Listen and learn...
- Paddy's single biggest insight from research for his book "Healthcare Digital Transformation"
- Which HealthTech trends are getting the most attention from venture capitalists
- The role of the digital health experience in patient adoption of healthcare services
- Which upstarts are disrupting HealthTech incumbents
- How the pandemic gave rise to telemedicine and how that is impacting the future of healthcare
- How limited access to patient data will constrain AI-related innovation in healthcare
- Whether or not Apple, Amazon, and Google - owners of your data - will replace hospitals as primary healthcare providers
References in this episode...