Phil McKinney, former CTO of HP and CEO of CableLabs, shares the formula for turning ordinary teams into innovation machines
March 13, 2022
Phil McKinney, former HP CTO and one of the "50 most innovative" thinkers on the planet according to Fast Company, has helped develop products used by more than a half billion people. Hear Phil put on a master class in how to turn ordinary teams into innovation machines.
Listen and learn...
- Phil's seven rules of innovation.
- What it means to have a "T-shaped" career... and why you should want one.
- How Phil got his start in podcasting... in 2005!
- Phil's secrets for how to become more creative.
- The top skill CEOs look for in new hires.
References in this episode:
Thanks to Dr. Mamoun Samaha for the introduction to Phil.