AI and the Future of Work
Paul Lee, co-founder of Synesis One, discusses the future of NLP and AI data harvesting using games and blockchains to earn NFTs
May 08, 2022
Paul Lee, serial entrepreneur and co-founder of Synesis One, combined his love of games with a passion for NLP and AI. He realized language ontologies can be developed by players solving problems in games. They can be rewarded with NFTs backed by tokens on a blockchain. A brilliant idea... from a Renaissance man who is also a medical doctor and the founder of a care marketplace for veterinarians. This is a fascinating one!
Listen and learn...
- The future of large language models (LLMs)
- How ontologies can be crowd-sourced using games with NFTs as rewards
- How Synesis One is gamifying data yield farming with tokens on a Solana blockchain
- About the first graphic novel that is also an NFT-based sci fi game
- Why Paul selected Solana instead of the more popular Ethereum blockchain
- How to mitigate bias from entering ontologies generated by gamers
References in this episode: