AI and the Future of Work
AI and the future of work with Barclay Rae, top 20 IT Service Management thought leader and ITIL 4 author
March 29, 2020
Dan Turchin with Barclay Rae
We’re joined by Barclay Rae on this week’s episode of AI and the Future of Work. Barclay has consistently been named one of the top 20 influencers in IT Service Management. He’s an accomplished speaker, consultant, and author having recently contributed to the ITIL 4 content library. Barclay joined us to discuss the impact of the pandemic on service management and what leaders should know about the future of work.
In this episode, hear Barclay discuss…
- How remote work is forever changing company culture.
- Why the best technology leaders are really the best people leaders.
- Why IT must stop “shouting from the basement” to be perceived as leaders.
- The common traits of the most effective (and dysfunctional) organizations.
- What’s new in ITIL 4 and why the concept of sustainability is critical for organizations interested in delivering better employee experiences.