AI and the Future of Work
Peter Fishman, co-founder and CEO of Mozart Data, discusses data pipelines and why they're defining the future of data analytics
December 26, 2021
Peter Fishman ("Fish"), co-founder and CEO of Mozart Data, had a vision for making it easy for any business to unlock the value of their data via a modern data stack. He and his co-founder believe rote data engineering work shouldn't require teams of in-house data engineers. Fish turned his PhD in Economics and passion for statistics into a successful, venture-backed YC company that is defining the future of data analytics.
Listen and learn...
- Why Fish believes "not every business gets value out of their data... but every business can."
- The role of data pipelines in automating the cleaning and transforming of data.
- Fish's prediction for where humans will be needed for data analysis in a decade.
- What Fish learned working with David Sacks at Yammer.
- How bacon hot sauce inspired the founding of Mozart Data.
References in this episode:
Barr Moses from Monte Carlo on AI and the Future of Work
Derek Steer from Mode on AI and the Future of Work
Fivetran for simplifying data integration