#45: Reflections on Coffee Flavor Through Processing, Roasting and Brewing with Eystein Veflingstad
June 22, 2022
In this episode we talk about:
- Coffee consulting in Brazil
- What is a quaker
- Matching coffee processing with roasting
- How Eystein roasts high and low density seeds
- Extraction and Brewing techniques to maximize acidity
- How Eystein would prepare a coffee to show off orange, chocolaty notes
- Preparing our bodies and palate to be more sensitive to flavors
Support the show on Patreon to join our live Discord hangouts.
And if you don't want to commit, show your support here with a one time contribution: PayPal
Sign up for the newsletter for behind the scenes pictures.
Connect with Eystein on Instagram @3aondacafe
Cover Art by: Nick Hafner
Intro song: Elijah Bisbee