#40: Listener Q&A: Water Evaporation & Sugar, Avoiding Acetobacter, How to Inoculate w/o Spending Any Money
January 06, 2022
Welcome to the first episode of the new year and season 3.
In this episode we talk about:
- If sugar follows the direct of water flow, does sugar evaporate out as coffee dries?
- The difference between sugar in mucilage and inside the seed.
- Can sugar be a preservative?
- The benefits and drawbacks of adding cascara to the fermentation
- How to inoculate for free
- How to control the fermentation in a hot environment vs a cold one.
Support the show on Patreon to join our live Discord hangouts.
And if you don't want to commit, show your support here with a one time contribution: PayPal
Sign up for the newsletter for behind the scenes pictures.
Momo Tostadores Podcast
Cover Art by: Nick Hafner
Intro song: Elijah Bisbee