Craig Campbell is as pleasant as he is incredibly gifted and diverse in his vocations.
On a recent episode of our weekly podcast/broadcast, "I'm Glad you Said That", I was blessed to converse with Craig about numerous issues including his support for a constitutional convention this November that Alaskans will be voting on as they do every 10 years.
Craig Campbell is a multi-talented Alaskan. He currently is the Interim Airport Manager for Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport and has also served as -
- Lieutenant Governor of Alaska
- President and CEO of the Alaska Aerospace Corporation
- Commissioner of the Alaska Department of Military and Veterans Affairs
- Chief of Staff and Director of Policy and Programs for Anchorage Mayor Dave Bronson
- Chair (twice) for the Anchorage Assembly
- Vice Chair of the Alaska Republican Party
- Adjunct professor for Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Commander of the 168th Logistics Squadron at the Eielson Air Force Base and was promoted to Lieutenant Colonel
Quite a resume. And he has a beautiful family. It is indeed my privilege to get caught up with Craig.
Thanks for tuning in and to John & Sandy Powers for their generous sponsorship of the show.Support the show