Kristin Atlas, Senior Director of Sales for Live Nation Special Events, is based out of the House of Blues in Chicago and also oversees events at Byline Bank Aragon Ballroom. Interviewed by podcast host, Debbie Fliehman, Kristin talks about Responsible Events.
Live Nation Special Events has 150+ venues nationwide. Health and safety is the top priority with extra precautions and protocols put into place to create a safe environment. There are 5 new event types available to host meetings and private events. Artist bookings and event enhancements offer unique and immersive experiences.
The House of Blues Chicago Music Hall and Restaurant, located at 329 Dearborn Street, Chicago, IL, boasts a 55,000 square footage space with a guest capacity of 1,800. The cocktail reception capacity of the music hall is 1,200 and the banquet capacity of the music hall is 400. The cocktail reception capacity of the restaurant is 400 with a banquet capacity of the restaurant of 250. Smaller semi-private rooms are available.
The Foundation Room has a square footage of 2,234 and a guest capacity of 100. The cocktail reception capacity is between 75-100 and the banquet capacity is 55.
Given unprecedented times with the Covid-19 pandemic, Live Nation has put into place health and safety precautions:
- Enhanced sanitation and safety protocols
- Clean and compliant venues
- Trained staff with PPE gear
- Reduced capacity and social distanced floor plans
- Safe food and beverage handling
- Posted safety signage and traffic management
Special event types include:
- Virtual events
- Broadcast seamless virtual events and meetings to guests anywhere. From live-streaming a single keynote speaker to a multi-location conference to a full band performance, the Live Nation team will assist in executing a flawless virtual experience for any event.
- Hybrid events
- You can have a lovely limited capacity event at one of Live Nation's spacious venues and live-stream from their world-renowned stages. Live Nation's award-winning partners will create an unrivaled experience for live-streaming, extravagant stage design, state-of-the-art sound and lighting, decor, and more.
- Regional events
- Limit travel, maintain social distance, and provide in-real-life experiences by hosting regional events linked virtually between venues. With over 150 venues nationwide, Live Nation provides the perfect spaces for regional events across the United States.
- Micro events
- Host an intimate gathering at Live Nation venues while guests are safely socially distanced. Create an exclusive experience by hosting a micro-event at a Live Nation expansive space to network, connect, problem-solve, and build exclusive relationships.
- Drive-in events
- Host guests while socially distancing from cars in one of Live Nation spacious parking lots. Pair this drive-in experience with live streaming to host unlimited events. The Live Nation team of event experts will transform these spaces into an immersive platform for live events.
You can rock a surprise performance for a virtual or hybrid event. As the world's largest entertainment company, the Live Nation in-house team will assist with booking the perfect act to live stream to guests. Whether performing on a venue stage or from their own home studios, Live Nation will provide a custom-tailored service for outreach, negotiation, and event production with artists.
- Live Streaming
- Stage Design and Branding
- Branded Kits
Contact Kristin Atlas at [email protected] or call 312-923-2044.
Contact Debbie Fliehman at [email protected] or call 847-902-4175.