Most wives want to be pursued other than just sexually. If that is the only time they feel pursued, you’re doing it wrong.
1. Surprise her! This doesn’t have to be something major, but women love all types of surprises, anything from a special note or card to a specially planned date night.
2. Plan some quality time with her and let her know in advance. Project at the house she’s been wanting your help on.
3. Plan a date night and you make all the plans. Think of things that she would like to do or things you like doing together.
4. Tell her how you feel about her. Compliment her. You can never compliment her too much. You can do this in person, via text, over the phone, or even email. Just giving a genuine compliment goes a long way. Tell her often that you love her or that you miss her.
5. Text her when you are thinking about her. Just a “Hey, hun, was just thinking about you and wanted to check in and see how your day’s going!” is a sweet way to let her know you care.
6. Hug her. Kiss her. Wrap your arms around her. And even do it in public–she wants to know that she’s your woman and you’re not afraid to let other people know. Non-sexual touching.
7. Pursue her mind ... REALLY listen to her. conversation ... about things she likes.
8. Pray for her.
9. Learn her love language.