Marriage does not kill romance, laziness does. Don't become so comfortable in your marriage that you start living as roommates ... instead work hard to continue to be soulmates.
Romance is essential for a healthy marriage. Here's some "romantic ideas ..."
1. Date once a week.
2. Hold Hands a lot.
3. Go on a walk together.
4. Do unexpected little things for one another.
5. Watch a movie on the couch together.
6. Flirt with one another.
7. Write a sweet note, card, letter or text.
8. Take a weekend getaway.
9. Ask your spouse, "What is romantic to you.
10. Touch ... a lot ... and be intimate.
Support the show (https://strongermarriageworkshops.com/Welcome/)