1. Stop correcting your spouse in public.
2. Stop putting your marriage on auto pilot.
3. Stop treating your spouse like they are a child.
4. Stop think your spouse should know what you need.
5. Stop pretending like everything is fine.
6. Stop purposely getting under your spouse’s skin.
7. Stop being critical of your spouse to others.
8. Stop making your spouse the butt of your jokes.
9. Stop checking out people who aren’t your spouse.
Support the show (https://strongermarriageworkshops.com/Welcome/)