Ep. #206 Quitting Drinking Is Not About Time
January 11, 2023
Quitting drinking is not about how much time you put into it - it's about adopting a new way of thinking and being willing to try something new.
In this podcast, we discuss the importance of new thinking and a willingness to try something new in the process of quitting drinking.
- Learn about the factors that can make quitting drinking easier
- Discover the importance of new thinking and a willingness to try something new in quitting drinking
- Explore the role of confidence, belief, and commitment in the process of quitting drinking
- Find out about the Fast Track To Freedom Program and how it can support you in quitting drinking
- Learn strategies and tools for quitting drinking and sticking with it
- Get motivated and inspired to make powerful changes in your relationship with alcohol
Week 2 Call: receive DEEP rest and relaxation, How to self sooth, calm anxiety, have our own back, feel emotions and urges without fear. GAME CHANGER. BONUS: Live Spring break SWAG give away! 🔥 3/14 & 3/21 @ 11am PST REGISTER HERE and received the recording from week 1!
- Apply for 1:1 coaching with Mary and schedule your free 1:1 call to discover the 3 step strategy to stop avoiding your emotions. HERE.
- Register For the Free Training: Find Freedom To Alcohol In Five Shifts
- Make sure to tag, like, share and subscribe to the show!
- Follow Mary on Instagram HERE.