The Selling Podcast
REFERRALS SHOULD BE A SYSTEM - WITH JAMES MUIR
April 21, 2021
If referrals have such a high close rate, why are we not continually asking for referrals? There is a better way to do it! Ask with the ability to make a difference and get the great leads that you want. Get referrals that match your target market instead of referrals being random.
James Muir at www.puremuir.com explains all about referrals. He is the author of the #1 selling book, The Perfect Close.
In this week we seek answers for the two questions:
- How to start when you haven't done it?
- How to start out to create a system of referrals?
In this episode we discuss:
- Creating value for your clients before you ask for referrals
- Provide site visit and put that cost as the discount for the service
- Best way to ask for referrals
- Meet all your clients
- Offer value
- Send a letter apologizing for lack of connection or get engaged
- Ask right after the value for referrals
- Ensure your LinkedIn profile is maximized
- The profile should be about your customers and not highlighting your accomplishments.
- Name drop on LinkedIn to share who you have helped.
James will be part of www.outboundconference.com
Contact us for more information or if you have any questions: