The Selling Podcast
REVAMPING A COMMODITY PRODUCT - WITH LOGAN HUNTER (PART 2)
January 26, 2022
Mike Williams and Scott Schlofman
Logan Hunter built Sleep Tight and the Forever Tuck in less than one year. How did this all come together so quickly?:
- Setting the prototype and the proper questionnaire
- When starting a business venture... don't run out of money. Budget for more than you think you will need (about 4 times as much.)
- Advertising when something is completely different.
- Everyone passes the Mom test but the Dad test is something completely different.
- Dealing with commodities is getting a refit. There is a right way to do it and Logan shares what he has learned.
Join in on the conversation: