Today we discuss a subject that’s not talked about nearly enough….the DNF (did not finish).
We start by sharing about our most recent DNFs which happened for entirely different reasons. Then we explore:
- Other reasons why a DNF might happen
- How much dwelling on it is productive
- Why processing your feelings is important
- How to mine for any hidden lessons
- What we mean by “little quits” and what to do if they become a pattern
- How to move on from a DNF and even help others in the process
- Why forgiving yourself is key
We hope this episode is informative & instructive, and for anyone who has experienced a DNF or disappointing race in their running career, we also hope it makes you feel less alone.
Resources we discuss in this episode:
Connect with Carolyn & Kim:
We love hearing from you! Connect with us on Instagram @inspiredsolescast or email guest ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with a friend, subscribe or leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts.