The Impact of COVID-19 on Underwriting: Part 1
April 30, 2021
Crump Life Insurance Services
While the pandemic presented challenges, it also opened new opportunities and accelerated the process of placing business. In Part 1, we welcome a panel of industry experts to discuss the following topics:
- The mortality impact of COVID on life insurance underwriting.
- What's driving the increase in life insurance sales?
- Communicating with and insuring clients who've had COVID-19.
- Living and doing business with COVID variants to come.
Joining us in this episode:
- Chris Cook, Senior Vice President and Head of Underwriting at Crump
- Mark Crowe FALU, FLMI, ARA, ACS, AVP, Assistant Chief Underwriter, Pacific Life Insurance Company Broad Markets
- Joel Larson, CLU®, FALU, FLMI, MBA, VP, Life Underwriting, Prudential
- Chris Regione, ChFC®, CLF®, CLU®, FALU, FLMI| AVP, Chief Underwriter, Underwriting Strategy & Mortality Management | Sammons® Financial Group Companies