Hey CX Nation,
In episode #136 of The CXChronicles Podcast we had the pleasure of welcoming Jason Ten Pow, CEO at ONR based in Toronto, Ontario.
Jason and his team show brands how to fundamentally transform their approach to Customer Experience. They help to re-set the CX dial, re-imagine relationships and build trust between brands and customers.
**Episode #136 Highlight Reel:**
1. What it takes to build unbreakable relationships with your customers
2. How leading companies transform their organizations by investing in CX
3. Collecting customer feedback data is the start but what are you going to do with it?
4. Leveraging tools & processes to build unbreakable customer relationships
5. Why CX is a top down initiative and investment for most companies!
Huge thanks to Jason for coming on the CXCP and featuring his team's work and efforts in pushing the customer experience & digital marketing space into the future.
Click here to learn more about Jason Ten Pow
Click here to learn more about ONR CX
If you enjoy The CXChronicles Podcast, please stop by your favorite podcast player and leave us a review, this is the easiest way we can find new listeners, guests and future CX'ers & be sure to grab a copy of our book "The Four CX Pillars To Grow Your Business on Amazon today!