This year sixty-five cents of every dollar that is sold to purchase goods and services are sold by 15% of the salespeople. What is it that distinguishes these top 15% salespeople from the other 85%?
There’s a reason that sixty-five cents of every dollar’s worth of goods and services that were sold this year were sold by fifteen percent of the salespeople. The reason for that is those fifteen percent don’t possess these weaknesses in the same measure that the other eighty-five percent of salespeople have, and as we go through these, you will find out how important these things are, and how they impact your own personal success.
Lastly, we’ve prepared 10 Sales Training Tips that will drastically improve your game in less than two minutes. Get it today at