Crystal Morales is the newly appointed Director of Nurse Wellbeing at MedStar Health. As the wellness director she has the privilege of developing and implementing strategies aimed at improving overall health and wellness including mental, emotional and physical aspects.
Crystal has a strong and extensive background in healthcare management, research, operations and education. Most recently she served as the Senior Director of Education in the MedStar Institute for Quality and Safety. In that role she was the acting Program Director for Georgetown’s Executive Master’s in Clinical Quality, Safety and Leadership program. Prior to that Crystal has held various roles at MedStar where she has skillfully led the development and implementation of system-wide strategies for high reliability and patient safety, including the development and implementation of the Care for the Caregiver program, the Patient Communication Consult Service, and an event review process after adverse events.
Crystal is exceptionally passionate about her work and enjoys making connections and working in diverse teams. She is inspired daily by her three daughters as she observes them overcoming obstacles and navigating this thing, we call life. In her spare time, she loves to travel and try new restaurants and foods.
1. Click the link to REGISTER for the Stress Solution Series
2. Download your FREE Mindfulness E-Book at stressblueprint.com/35
3. Follow the Nurse Wellness Podcast on Facebook and Instagram
4. Join the Nurse Wellness Hub on Facebook
5. Email Nurse Wellness Podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Background music produced by DNMbeats