Dr. Noella West creates a dynamic and forward moving atmosphere conducive to positive learning in the realm of topics tailored to Women Living Well Over 40 Neurology, Stroke, Heart Health and overall Wellness; she drives transformation and innovation with educating the community of those served.
Dr. Noella C. West DNP, APRN, AGNP-C is a national speaker, sought after educator and author. Known for engaging and motivating her audience, she provides a unique experience.
Dr. West serves as adjunct professor at the University of Tampa and the University of South Florida. She has presented at international and national conferences as well as featured in national nursing magazines and local television.
Noella's over 20 years of experience and expertise is evident in her ability to motivate and engage her audience about health across the lifespan while bringing awareness and self-advocacy.
Dr. Noella C. West can be reached at: www.noellacwest.com
1. Click the link to REGISTER for the Stress Solution Series
2. Download your FREE Mindfulness E-Book at stressblueprint.com/35
3. Follow the Nurse Wellness Podcast on Facebook and Instagram
4. Join the Nurse Wellness Hub on Facebook
5. Email Nurse Wellness Podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Background music produced by DNMbeats