Jennifer Dewberry Taylor is a graduate of one of the best nursing schools in North Carolina, Winston-Salem State University. There, she earned her Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Nursing. After college, she began her nursing career by following her passion of caring for the aging population in long term care and quickly became a nurse leader through roles within nurse administration and management. Throughout her career in long term care, she maintained what she loves to call, a “servant’s heart”, as she believes it is something that she will never be able to deny. She serves her community daily. She has formed two companies that exemplify the servitude that she maintains. Taylored Healthcare, PLLC where Nursing services, Nurse Consulting, and Health Coaching are provided. And Nourishment for Nurses, where the goal is supporting and pouring back into nurses through various avenues including a Podcast. As a nurse leader, she has successfully been able to manage career and home life. She is the proud mother of two beautiful daughters, Abigail and Lydia.
1. Click the link to REGISTER for the Stress Solution Series
2. Download your FREE Mindfulness E-Book at stressblueprint.com/35
3. Follow the Nurse Wellness Podcast on Facebook and Instagram
4. Join the Nurse Wellness Hub on Facebook
5. Email Nurse Wellness Podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Background music produced by DNMbeats