Kimberly Sandor is the Executive Director of the CT Nurses Association and the CT Nurses Foundation. She advocates on behalf of nurses for the integrity of the profession, promotion of health for the public, including the impact of the environment on health. As a registered nurse and family nurse practitioner, she also provides training and technical assistance to Head Start programs as a member of the National Center on Health, Behavioral Health and Safety. Kim is a strong advocate for promoting health and wellness, addressing social determinants of health and collaborating for a healthier future. Click here to learn more about the Connecticut Nurses Association.
In this episode we discuss:
1. Click the link to learn more about the Nurse Wellness Mentorship
2. Download your FREE Mindfulness E-Book at stressblueprint.com/35
3. Follow the Nurse Wellness Podcast on Facebook and Instagram
4. Join the Nurse Wellness Hub on Facebook
5. Email Nurse Wellness Podcast at [email protected]
6. Background music produced by DNMbeats