Maria D Krol DNP, RNC-NIC, ACUE, born in Lima-Peru, is an Associate Professor and BSN Program Director at Southern CT State University, Department of Nursing. In her 30-year career, she has had various roles in Maternal newborn nursing and public health nursing. She is President of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, MuBeta Chapter and the Founder and President of the National Association of Hispanic Nurses-CT Chapter. Developed a service-learning trip for nursing students to Cusco, Peru and a student led group at Southern to foster leadership and mentorship amongst diverse students.. Dr. Krol's research interest in leadership, mentoring and Hispanic health.
1. Click the link to learn more about the Nurse Wellness Mentorship
2. Download your FREE Mindfulness E-Book at stressblueprint.com/35
3. Follow the Nurse Wellness Podcast on Facebook and Instagram
4. Join the Nurse Wellness Hub on Facebook
5. Email Nurse Wellness Podcast at [email protected]
6. Background music produced by DNMbeats