Erica Jones is a nurse practitioner and nurse educator who has been focused on self-care since beginning her career in health care and practicing yoga over 20 years ago. She finds that a conscious practice focused on self-compassion helps buoy her on those challenging days that can be frequent working in health care. She has published her first book, "Self-Care for Nurses in the Time of a Pandemic", a short read full of practical tips all healthcare workers can use during this time of stress and uncertainty. When not working or writing, she enjoys yoga, running, and cycling, and spending time with her family, friends and pets, Jupiter the dog and Haru the cat.
Her book is available for purchase at https://www.amazon.com/Self-Care-Nurses-Time-Pandemic-ultimately-ebook/dp/B08LT8DXH4 and you can follow her self-care journey at www.saltynursesselfcare.com
1. Click the link to learn more about the Nurse Wellness Mentorship
2. Download your FREE Mindfulness E-Book at stressblueprint.com/35
3. Follow the Nurse Wellness Podcast on Facebook and Instagram
4. Join the Nurse Wellness Hub on Facebook
5. Email Nurse Wellness Podcast at [email protected]
6. Background music produced by DNMbeats