Sifu Love, "The Spiritual Wellness Warrior" is a Gay Olympic Martial Artist and Spiritual Wellness Counselor who has over a decade of experience guiding thousands of folks across the world who have felt weighed down by their trauma, anxiety, stress, or culture. He is the Founder of Healing Kung Fu, an online queer and BIPOC friendly spiritual martial arts school which teaches people how attain new levels of wellness through movement meditation practices. After getting his masters in Spiritual Psychology from Columbia University, he was invited to train, teach and compete all over the US and internationally.
1. Click the link to learn more about the Nurse Wellness Mentorship
2. Download your FREE Mindfulness E-Book at stressblueprint.com/35
3. Follow the Nurse Wellness Podcast on Facebook and Instagram
4. Join the Nurse Wellness Hub on Facebook
5. Email Nurse Wellness Podcast at [email protected]
6. Background music produced by DNMbeats