Client Confessional: How Christina Went From Bingeing 5-7x/week Down to ZERO
September 27, 2022
Michelle Yates, MS, RD, LMNT
Christina tried getting therapy through Better Help for her binge eating, then did Noom 3 different times... she still couldn’t kick her bingeing habit that had been going on for the last 2 1/2 years. She was so ready to eat pizza without guilt, and get over the hatred she felt towards her bod.
She worked with me for 1 month and was no longer bingeing.
If you want to hear all about how she was able to accomplish this, this episode is for you.
TOPICS COVERED 👇
- Christina describes her relationship with food before finding Michelle [2:10]
- Christina discusses her history of binge eating [4:16]
- The different diets and strategies Christina tried before finding Michelle [6:07]
- How Noom’s weigh-in requirement affected Christina’s body image [9:23]
- Description of Noom’s “psychology” component of the program [11:33]
- Noom’s coaches and forced group commitment [18:05]
- How the approach from Michelle (Yates Nutrition) was helpful [20:13]
- Noom/s recommendation to try every diet [22:18]
- Christina’s advice to someone considering joining Eat With Ease [23:17]
- Christina describes how she was finally able to open up about her struggles [25:50]
- Christina’s final thoughts about working with Michelle (Yates Nutrition) [28:25]
? My Signature 4-Month Program, Nourished & Free
? Follow me on Instagram (you'll get to know me pretty quickly ?)
? Check out my Blog for tons of helpful articles
SHOW SOME LOVE
⭐️ Loved this episode? Leave a 5 star rating on Apple podcasts or Spotify (thank you!)
? Share this episode with a friend (or 7 years of bad luck)
? Subscribe/follow the show so you never miss an episode!