1. RAPIDO Trial
2. PRODIGE-23 Trial
3. OPRA Trial
4. Evidence for non-operative potential in MSI-H tumors with immune checkpoint inhibition
As always, citations, and sources include education from our respective training programs, the Devita textbook, and Uptodate.com
DeVita, Vincent T., Jr., Theodore S. Lawrence, and Steven A. Rosenberg. Devita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology. 10th edition. Philadelphia: Wolters Kluwer, 2015.
Uptodate.com Waltham, MA: Wolters Kluwer.
Some highlighted references recommended to read related to this specific episode:
1. Garcia-Aguilar J, et al. Organ. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2022;18. doi:10.1200/JCO.22.00032
2. Cercek A et al. NEJM. 2022;386(25):2363-2376. doi:10.1056/NEJMOA2201445/
3. July 10, 2020 - EPOV Christopher Hallemeier - The ASCO Post. Accessed August 30, 2022. https://ascopost.com/issues/july-10-2020/epov-christopher-hallemeier/
4. Thompson H et al. J Clin Oncol. 2021;39(15_suppl). doi:10.1200/JCO.2021.39.15_SUPPL.3509
5. Conroy T et al. Lancet Oncol. 2021;22(5):702-715. doi:10.1016/S1470-2045(21)00079-6
6. Bahadoer RR et al. Lancet Oncol. 2021;22(1):29-42. doi:10.1016/S1470-2045(20)30555-6
Talking about Tumors with Ryan and Ryann is not medical advice. We have received no funding in relation to the information discussed within this episode and have no financial conflicts of interest to disclose. All opinions are those of whoever stated them. We have compiled this podcast to serve as an introduction to the field of medical oncology for post-graduate trainees interested in the topic.