Founding Lyft, "fork in the road moments", and dropping out of MIT to build the dream with Raj Suri, CEO and Co founder of Presto
January 20, 2023
Rajat Suri, CEO and Co founder of Presto and previous Co founder of Lyft joins the show to talk about:
- The customer insight that led to starting Zimride (aka Lyft)
- "Fork in the road" moments that have defined Raj's career as an entrepreneur.
- The thought process that led Raj to drop out of MIT to wait tables in a restaurant, and ultimately found Presto.
- Raj's decision to take Presto public and what that process looked like.
- Presto's position as an anti-metaverse idea and opportunities for automation in the physical world.