Leaving the tech industry to start a restaurant with Bryan Tublin, Owner and Co Founder of Kitava
February 03, 2023
Bryan Tublin, Owner and Co Founder of Kitava, joins the show to talk about
- Taking the leap to leave a stable tech job to start a restaurant.
- How Bryan validated the concept for his restaurant by bringing soup to house parties.
- His process for gathering customer and employee feedback to inform his menu and dining experience
- Bryan's decision to expand Kitava to multiple locations and how he used partnerships to test new markets before going all-in.
- Gourmet PB&Js and growth hacking through pop-up stands and food trucks.