Landing Steph Curry as an investor and disrupting the miles, points, and rewards space with Henry Shi, Co founder of Super.com
March 31, 2023
Henry Shi, Co founder of Super, joins the show to talk about
- Building a savings super app focussed on the everyday American, and Super's approach to customer segmentation.
- Henry and Hussein's approach to finding product market fit for their consumer focused startup, and Henry's thoughts on how this differs from finding PM fit in building a B2B company.
- Super's initial focus on the travel vertical, and what they learned in the process of shipping their first product that accelerated their business growth and expansion into other product verticals.
- How Super has secured $100M+ in financing and landed the real baby faced assassin Steph Curry, as an investor in the business.
- The product market model channel (PMMC) fit and getting all four right to build a hundred million dollar plus business.