Apple Podcasts is one of the best ways to get your podcast in front of new listeners! But on some rare occasions, you may want to remove an Apple Podcasts listing. Apple Podcasts has a manual process for removing your listing, but keep in mind, removing your podcast from Apple Podcasts will remove your listing and all of your reviews! Once that has been removed, it cannot be restored.
Remove via Podcasts Connect
If you still have the Apple ID that you used to submit your podcast to Apple Podcasts, then you can remove the listing directly within Podcast Connect. Just follow these steps to delete the listing:
- First, log in to your Podcasts Connect account.
- Now, click the podcast that you would like to remove. If you don't see your podcast try logging in with another Apple ID. If you still have issues, try to Remove Apple Podcasts Listing Without Login instructions below.
- Click Delete Podcast
- Click Delete
Now, Apple will mark your podcast to be removed from Apple Podcasts. It is typically removed within 24 hours, but this process can take up to a week!
Remove via Your Public Listing
- Find the Apple Podcasts listing that you'd like to remove by searching for it in Apple Podcasts.
- Then, on the podcast listing page, you'll be able to see all of the episodes for that podcast. Click on the Report a Concern link to file a concern with Apple Podcasts.
Remove podcast from Apple Podcasts
- This will take you to a new page where you can report a concern with Apple Podcasts. From the dropdown select Remove a Podcast, then put in your email address (we recommend using the email address in your RSS feed if you still have access to it). Then put in a comment about why you would like the podcast taken down!
Remove Podcast from Apple Podcasts
- Click Submit and your request will be sent to the Apple Podcasts team. If they reply, you will want to follow up with them directly via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.