Yes, with Buzzsprout's affiliate program, you can earn $20 for every paid account you refer to Buzzsprout. Every person you refer to Buzzsprout will also receive a $20 credit in their account so they're incentivized to use your link!
Sign Up for Buzzsprout
Here's how to sign up and receive your referral code:
- Sign up for a Buzzsprout Account
- Then go to Settings > Refer A Friend
- Copy your Referral Code and use it to refer people to Buzzsprout!
- Log into your account often: To maintain an affiliate account you must log in to your Buzzsprout account at least once every 6 months so it doesn't expire.
- Attribution cookies: Attribution cookies do not expire and you will be credited for a paid referral even if somebody doesn’t upgrade to a paid account for years.
- Link to any page: Your affiliate code will work with any URL on Buzzsprout, so you get credit for sending your audience to any of our podcasting guides.
- Payout terms: You will not receive payment until the podcaster you refer upgrades to a paid account and has been charged for two months.
- Self-dealing: You may not refer yourself, you cannot be listed on an account you refer, and you cannot pay for any account you refer to Buzzsprout.
- Disallowed promotion: You may not promote your affiliate link on Buzzsprout social media pages, in Buzzsprout groups, using paid advertisements (Google Ads, social media, etc.), or on "coupon sites."
- Honesty policy: You cannot promote your link by claiming exclusive discounts or services that are not offered by Buzzsprout.
- Termination: At Buzzsprout's sole discretion, your affiliate account may be terminated if you violate any of these terms or use your link in a dishonest, deceptive, or damaging manner.
Cashout Via Paypal
Here's how you cashout your Buzzsprout credit through PayPal:
- Log in to your Buzsprout Account
- Go to Settings > Wallet
- Click Cashout Via PayPal
- Follow the steps to cashout your credit through your PayPal account
If you run into any questions, let us know!