Buzzsprout Affiliate Program
Buzzsprout has an affiliate program where you and the person you recommend to Buzzsprout will both get a $20 Amazon.com gift card when they upgrade to any paid plan.
This affiliate program also doubles as Buzzsprout’s refer-a-friend program, but you don’t have to have a podcast with Buzzsprout to include affiliate links in your content.
Sign up for Buzzsprout’s Affiliate Program:
- Sign up for a free Buzzsprout Account
- Go to My Account > Refer a Friend and copy your referral link on that page
- Use this referral link in any content you create that links to Buzzsprout
- As long as you include the ?referrer_id=xxxxx where xxxxx is your unique code on the end of the URL the referral will be logged.
- For example, you could link to the signup page and still get credit for the referral by linking to https://www.buzzsprout.com/signup?referrerid=xxxxx where xxxxx is your unique referral code
- Once one of your referrals signs up for a paid plan and is in good standing for two months, both of you will receive a $20 Amazon gift card
Note: If you aren't using your account to podcast, make sure you log in to your account at least once each 6-months to keep it active or it will be automatically deleted. If you have any questions just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help!
The Fine Print
- Referrals must sign up with your unique link to qualify for this promotion. All accounts must remain on a paid plan and maintained in good standing (paid in full) for 2 consecutive billing cycles before gift cards will be delivered to either party.
- At Buzzsprout's sole discretion, any attempt to take advantage of the referral program to the detriment of Buzzsprout may result in termination of your account.
- Void where prohibited by law. If any provision of the Referral Promotion Terms or the Buzzsprout Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.