Sometimes you need to replace the audio file for an episode that is already uploaded. This may happen if you want to make an edit to the audio file, or if you accidentally upload the wrong file.
Follow these steps to edit the audio file without changing the link, stats, title, or description:
- Click the name of the episode you’d like to edit
- Click the green Edit button
- Click Replace audio file under the embed player
- Click choose a file to upload
- Select the new file you’d want to upload from your computer
- After the new file is uploaded click Go to episode
You may not see the change happen instantly. It will take a few minutes for the new file to be processed and replace the old file. This typically takes 2-5 minutes. Once the audio file is replaced in your Buzzsprout account then it will automatically update in your listings.
Note: Any subscribers who already downloaded the original file will not get the new episode unless they manually trigger a new download.